Harness Health Partners will provide occupational health care for Mercy Health associates and for employees of companies in the local Paducah community in this new Center.
Over 30 people attended the ribbon-cutting that included city and community officials. In addition, Harness donated $5,000 to the Paducah Innovation Hub, a school designed at keeping Talent in Paducah and preparing students for careers in healthcare, technology, and the river industry.
The Lourdes Occupational Health and Be Well Center services include:
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- Physical exams
- Occupational injury and illness treatment
- Physical rehabilitation
- Diagnostic testing
- Immunizations/vaccines (such as flu, hepatitis B, and Tdap)
- Ergonomic assessments and programs
- Injury prevention training
- Bloodborne pathogen training
- Department of Transportation Physicals
The center is located on the Lourdes Hospital main campus:
225 Medical Center Drive
We are excited to provide occupational health care for Mercy Health associates and as well as for employees of companies in Paducah, Kentucky.