Specialty Pharmacy Services
We offer care and support to people with certain high-cost, chronic health conditions. Our compassionate team is here to help you every step of the way, from getting the most from your medications to looking for ways to help lower your medication costs.
We look forward to the opportunity to be your pharmacy partner. Thank you for trusting Harness Health Specialty Pharmacy.
What We Offer
- Personalized care and follow-ups.
- Our Clinical Staff will work with you to discuss your treatment plan and answer your questions. We will be in close contact with you during your treatment.
- There may be times when you are prescribed a medication that your insurance plan may not cover. We will work to lower your drug costs by getting the medication covered or switching to a medication that is covered.
- A Comprehensive Patient Management Program to help you when you follow the treatment plan given by your health care team. The program is designed to provide benefits such as education on your medication, help with potential side effects, helping you take your medicine correctly, and improving your health. If you don’t want to use the program, you call us to opt-out.
- Our pharmacists are here to answer your questions using expert health information about your diagnosis and treatment.
- Refill Reminder follow-ups, so you never run out of your medication.
- Free and safe home delivery.
- 24/7 help when you need to talk to one of our pharmacists
- Transfer to another pharmacy if we can’t fill your prescription.
Harness Health Partners is proud to announce it has earned URAC accreditation in Specialty Pharmacy. URAC is the independent leader in promoting health care quality through leadership, accreditation, measurement and innovation. By achieving this status, Harness Health Partners has demonstrated a comprehensive commitment to quality care, improved processes, and better patient outcomes.
“It’s necessary for specialty pharmacies to provide a higher level of treatment for patients so desired outcomes are achieved. Harness Health Partners has shown a dedication to patient education and safety through the recognition of quality it received with URAC’s independent accreditation,” said URAC President and CEO Shawn Griffin, M.D. “With URAC accreditation, people know that Harness strives to adhere to industry best practices.”
Founded in 1990, URAC is the independent leader in promoting health care quality through leadership, accreditation, measurement and innovation. URAC is a nonprofit organization using evidence-based measures and developing standards through inclusive engagement with a range of stakeholders committed to improving the quality of healthcare. Our portfolio of accreditation and certification programs span the healthcare industry, addressing healthcare management, healthcare operations, health plans, pharmacies, telehealth providers, physician practices, and more. URAC accreditation is a symbol of excellence for organizations to showcase their validated commitment to quality and accountability.
- Specialty Pharmacy – 866-775-5767 Option 2
- Pharmacist Line (24/7): 866-775-5767
- Email – email@example.com
Calls for urgent and emergency issues or questions are routed to an on-call pharmacist after normal business hours.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. EST
CLOSED: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.